*This class is open to writers of all levels and genres who feel ready to share their work.
Do you have some writing that’s almost, but not quite, done?
- You’ve written a first draft that excites you?
- You have a hunch you are done but you’re not sure what to do next?
- You’ve been living with the writing for so long that you are now a little blind to it?
- You’re done but you’re scared to show it to anyone?
This workshop will help you see your story or essay or poem:
- To its next or final draft.
- Through fresh eyes to help it grow.
- Nurtured and read by a safe and gentle cohort.
- Ready to send out and share with the world.
What you’ll get from this workshop:
By the end of this workshop, you’ll have a new perspective on your writing plus tools to help you in the revision and editing process. We’ll also spend time looking at texts and exercises to help us generate ideas for your current projects and to inspire fresh directions for your writing. We will also read each other’s work with a gentle critique process that protects the writing AND shepherds it to its next stage.
In this workshop, we will:
- Generate new writing through exercises and assignments
- Critique writing you bring from home
- Provide feedback on writing.
What are people saying?
~ Giancarlo Latta (violinist and writer)
~Jina Park (filmmaker and artist)
~Celia Hatton (violist)
When we’ll meet
Saturday, May 23 at 3pm-5pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Saturday, May 30 at 3pm-5pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Saturday, June 6 at 3pm-5pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Saturday, June 13 at 3pm-5pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Saturday, June 20 at 3pm-5pm (Eastern Standard Time)
How to sign up
The course is being offered at $125 (that’s just $25 per class).
Reserve your spot using the form below!